Pages

sausio 30, 2010

The golden age

So today I went to the pull and bear  site and I liked some pieces from the new collection.  I picked up some of those who caught my eye and I'm going to say what's on my mind. The golden age is the name of the new collection and I really liked location of the photoshoot. I'm so excited because I'll steal the field idea and in summer I'll make "photoshoot" with my friends. With less make-up and  very natural clothes. 

 

 

Now this is a dress I fell in love with, at first sight. It reminds me of potatoe sac but that's a lovely thing, I guess. And the belt is amazing. 

 

 

Those platforms are from my dreamlist! Maybe they're too high for me and they be perfect in brown. But those could be perfect for summer with little floral printed dress or shorts like in picture. 

The others what I loved:

 

 

 

 

Photography  MARIANO VIVANCO


 

2 komentarai:

coffeeholic rašė...

OMFG kai cia seexy visko noriu ;((

Asta rašė...

Nuotraukos ir drabužiai tai tobuli..

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign