If I fall, if I die, I lived it to the fullest

January 31, 2010

I'm in a pathetic mood, feels like I'm loosing everything. Everyday in school, my marks are getting worse and worse. Every weekend I'm sitting at home and reading books. And every monday I'm waiting for hope, what next week everything will change. Usually I enjoy routine, it makes me feel confidential. But now I need some big changes. I became dependent on material things and I would be realy happy if somebody could buy a book called "How to quit shopping and dreaming about clothes in 3 days!" for my birthday. My birthday is another painful topic...

Ahh, I told you what I won't bother you with my life dramas, sorry.

  

 






3 comments:

mantas said...

"How to quit shopping and dreaming about clothes in 3 days!" :D:D:D:D:D geras šitas!!! Baisiai patiko :):)

coffeeholic said...

as daznai panasiai jauciuosi ;// btw lb nice ft ;****

Egle said...

3 Nuotrauka - nuostabi