Weardrobe

February 03, 2010



This time I have made a wardrobe audit. At first, aware of how terribly I was doing, I overdone all the clothes on the shelves, each of the new sort by color and season. Seems to twelve sections of shelves. And when I realized what I need new wardrobe, where's too little space in mine. I've been dreaming all the time about having a huge wardrobe for shoes and other for clothes... I don’t dream of a celebrity style wardrobe (a room of clothes? Angsty!) but a small, but neatly organised, space. I think I’m living in one of those denial places where you think you can have a “capsule wardrobe” with a very small amount of clothes. But at the same time, gotta have something to wear, right? Anyway, I love to watch pics with tons of clothes.

  

 


 



7 comments:

mantas said...

oho,ta su nuotraukom ant durų šustra :D

ohsoboheme said...

aha, as ir noreciau taip :D

coffeeholic said...

pamacius sita su idealiom nuotraukom maniske atrodo kaip peace of shit nors ir visa apklijuota is vidaus ;///**

ohsoboheme said...

tavo spinta savaip sexy :p**

Egle said...

Ech,kaip norėčiau...

Nikki said...

nuostabi idėja priešpaskutinėj foto - apklijuot spintą įkvepiančiom nuotraukom. vogiu! :)

ohsoboheme said...

aš ir tą įdėja nusivogiau :}