Pages

kovo 21, 2010

Excuses, excuses

 
 

Wow, this week has been insane. I had so much to do for school but everything that I started failed... I have to do many presentations for lessons, first is about music for russian, I decided to talk about Lady Gaga in my presentation, second is biology where I have to prepare speaking about  healthy eating, in english we have to speak about how things will change in future and I picked Haute Couture topic, and finaly for technology I have to speak about my favourite proffesion and still I don't know which one to choose: Photographer or Fashion designer? 

Anyway this week, my blog was hanging on a thread from death and living, because I wanted to delete it, though I don't have much time to write here and even if I have I'm writing bullshits.  

Enough about myself, tell me what you think: how fashion will change in twenty years??


xoxo

5 komentarai:

rednails rašė...

ziaurus klausimas. manau kad atiras labai daug jaunu ir perspektyviu dizaineriu, o dideji mados namai po truputi nusigyvens:)

ohsoboheme rašė...

as tai savo darbe parasiau, kad pvz 21 amziuje mada isnyks nuo zemes pavirsiaus, nes 'future belongs to those who wear no clothes at all' :D

coffeeholic rašė...

in twenty years i will be well known fashion designer and you will be my muse ;DD**
o jei rimtai tai tik netrink blogo katu ;**

ohsoboheme rašė...

oh i wish :D***

kuku rašė...

Per sunkus klausimas...:))
nors visai ne, po dvidešimt metu mados nebebus nes jau bus praėję 2010:)... xo

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign