Sexy for spring

March 03, 2010

 

Side-braided hairstyle is the cutest thing for spring and summer! I had such a long hair and somehow last summer I thought I'll look good with short hair more and some people say I do, but I don't feel confident. I regret it.  Even though I can't make a normal braid with my short hair... Anyway everyone should try to make a braid for s/s  

  • the side braid can be paired with the slicked side hair style for an edgy interpretation.
  • the side braid can only be worn with a side part and the part must be on the opposite side of the head to the braid.

I loved how pretty Anna looked on s/s '10 Alexander Wang catwalk, it's an inspiration what long hair is much more sexier, lol

source: fashionising




3 comments:

coffeeholic said...

man tos kaseles tokios dieviskos,noreciau moket ir as tokias pint ;D*****

K said...

oj norėtau ilgų plaukų, kad galėčiau taip susipint..labai gražu :)

ohsoboheme said...

as ir:)