Current inspiration: David Shama Photography

May 08, 2010

Since I haven't posted for a while, I thought why not to write about most inspirative fashion photographer for me at the moment. When first I came to his portfolio page I was suprised by the truthfulness of the photographs. It gives me a feeling that photographer was just hanging out with the camera and so he saw a beautifuly natural girl and he took a picture. Everything looked so natural, even make up... And by the way he had a photoshoot with lithuanian model Ernesta Petkevicute. So I'm showing you my favourite pictures, enjoy.

 

 

www.davidshama.com


3 comments:

coffeeholic said...

jo foto nuostabios kelias jau turiu is anksciau bet seip jos tokios mmm <3333**

Veronika Sereikaite said...

Visos nuotraukos nerealios! Bet 5 ypac!

Anonymous said...

One important examine watch out for throughout expenses consolidation is the way the consumer credit company accounts are now being documented on your own credit history covers. Though you're building the monthly premiums promptly, you aren't basically shelling out because had been actually prepared hence, it might offer a detrimental effect your credit track record. There are also a number of loan companies that will include feedback for your credit rating report which establish you are inside a pikalaina.

http://www.wimos.co.uk/blog/view/19127/flm-pikalaina-the-internet-selection-for-great-britain-clients
http://www.internet-mobile.mobi/VGiuseppe