Pages

birželio 25, 2010

_


You know those feelings when you're not in the mood to hang out with friends or to celebrate friday? When the best celebration is full cup of  juice, a good book and soft summer breeze. Sounds very poetically, right? But this is how I spend  my friday eve. I was reading J.R.R. Tolkien book "Hobit" and I can say that I'm obssesed with this book, truly! In openly speaking I'm a big fan of all "the Lord of the rings" saga too. I love good  fantasy movies! I could watch them again and again.

I hope you guys will have amazing weekend! *Dancing around to music in my underwear while I'm getting ready*



1 komentaras:

Anonimiškas rašė...

buy zolpidem ambien and alcohol combination - ambien cr versus generic

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign