Bohemian like you

July 26, 2010



 
So I think our 'photoshoot' went realy great although heat was horrible, and the sun made my face skin look like tomato, lol. I made some misstakes in photographing but I don't have a professional camera, so you know...  When we were searching for another place to shoot, we found something like lake and it was so cool that we had a chance to act like a children. 
My friend Lily wearing- floral dress from Zara, wedges from New Look.
I'm wearing my mom's old vintage dress, plaited belt from second-hand shop and headband from New Look. 

My friend Lily wearing- striped top, wedges and hareem pants from New Look, sunglasses- vintage.
I'm wearing top from New Look, belt from second-hand shop, vintage sunglasses and vintage short's used to be my mom's.

9 comments:

coffeeholic said...

kai nerealiai S :**
love love love it <33

ohsoboheme said...

thx hun:*

rednails said...

Simona, puikiai :)

honeysuckle said...

Briliant.(y)

ohsoboheme said...

ačiū panos!:)

staklininko dukra said...

mieloji, kuo toliau, tuo labiau žaviuosi tavo akies ir skonio tobulumu. :)

ohsoboheme said...

Ieva, tu kaip visad verti mane šypsotis :)

Gerikaite said...

ta photo kur rugiuose atsigulus tai kaip iš kokio Vogue, rimtai. :)

ohsoboheme said...

paglostei mano sirdi :)