Pages

rugpjūčio 03, 2010

Blog Crush: the stylish heart


Few months ago I came to Sarah's blog, I'm always searching for those bloggers who can inspire with items from high-street shops that are just essential to make outfit look stylish. And to me she's a real inspiration. This time I'm making feature on the stylish heart blog!

NAME: Sarah Boram
HOMETOWN: Norwich, England
BLOG: the stylish heart

(1)How long have you been blogging for? Only since about april! I'm still quite new to it all really.
(2)What inspired you to start your blog? Quite a simple answer; I was just inspired by other blogs and thought why not have a bash at starting my own! Sort of 'whats the worst that could happen' kind of thing.  
(3)What do you do when your not blogging? I work weekdays at a dull office job as an accountant. Then at weekends I enjoy shopping (of course), going to the cinema, going to the beach, listening to music etc.
(4)How would you describe your own personal style? With great caution! I don't know how I would describe it, I try not to put myself into too much of a box, I just wear what I like.
(5)Favourite designers/labels or places to shop? I love topshop, they almost always have great things, but I try not to wear too much of it a time, for fear of looking like a one-shop sally. I also love to find bargains on ebay.
(6)Share some advice for other bloggers. Oh blimey, well, try not to get too caught up in trends, after seeing clogs on bloggers for the 97th time it can get a little dull and won't make your outfit stand out from others. Try not to buy into them too much, always wear what you like and if people like that, then great, but if not, don't get too disheartened - if you like it, that's what counts.    

4 komentarai:

coffeeholic rašė...

patinka man jos stilius :)*

rednails rašė...

Oh kaip noreciau tokio tamsiai rudo portfeliuko :-)

Anonimiškas rašė...

she's very cute and stylish!

Everyone loves fashion rašė...

isimylejau jos megztuka is pirmos foto!

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign