Pages

rugsėjo 11, 2010

I'm in thoughts, I write songs

I'm writing to remind you that I'm still alive. I actually have a lot of excuses why I didn't post anything in my blog: school and homework takes all of my time, when I have free time I'm watching '2010 fiba World Championship' games (I'm one of the biggest fans of our national team). And the worst thing is that I cought a cold and been feeling realy bad these days... Anyway, my brother took these pictures of me wearing school uniform and holding my vintage bag.
  
Three days ago my grandmother gave to me 2 brooches and necklase with amber eye. One of the brooches is rose made from mole in colour red, another one is silver tree, I wear 'tree' brooch with my uniform because I just love  it. Gosh, I really like vintage thingies... 
P.S THIS IS MY 100 post!
xoxo

 

8 komentarai:

rednails rašė...

How could we forget :D

rednails rašė...

and i oficially LOVE your layout and everything:)

ohsoboheme rašė...

thank you hun:***

coffeeholic rašė...

batuciai kaip dera tasiuko :) and u look good in uniform :) misse u xoxo

ohsoboheme rašė...

nelabai, bet aciu:)* vis nesusitinkam per pc :// <3

Sofie rašė...

Amazing blog! Love the outfit! :-)

Maybe check out mine sometime.
xx sofie-walther.blogspot.com

ohsoboheme rašė...

thank you, Sofie :)

Cookies rašė...

THANKS <3

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign