It was a thousand to one and a million to two

September 16, 2010

Today when I woke up I was home alone and decided to go to the attic and search some stuff for upcoming photoshoot my friends and I planned to do. I realised that I need to show you these clothes that cought my eye. Ignore bad cell-phone quality and crumple garment. levi's denim shirt

  colored shirt

 floral jacket with military buttons

 burgundy  high waisted skinny pants with silver details.

That's all for now, but not all from attic. I will need a lot of patience to search threw every single box. Now I'm gonna continue drinking tea and watching ANTM. See ya! xoxo

3 comments:

coffeeholic said...

OMG noriu i ta tavo palepe,ten neatrasti lobiai :DD <3

ohsoboheme said...

snd pagalvojau kad jeigu ten viska isknisus neblogas blusu turgus butu :DDD
<3

Charming Charlie said...

cool denim shirt i love it.

visit my new blog:
www.charmingcharliesworld.blogspot.com

Caroline