The third of September

September 03, 2010

Oh my god, I just can't believe autumn has already arrived to our city. It seems like I just got used to unbearable heat and now it's cold and raining almost every day... And it's first year with school uniform, strange fact that I feel kinda comfortable in it...  

I wish I could stay in bed all day long. I'm lucky tomorow is Saturday so I can make my wish come true.

Despite the fact that I was freezing my toes off this morning and it's painful to wake up in 06:40 in morning  - I really like autumn, it's actually one of  my favorite season. Enough for now! xoxo 

the cobrasnake


2 comments:

coffeeholic said...

labai patiko tavo sitas irasas S
missed you, vis neturim laiko normaliai pabendrauti ;*

xoxo A

ohsoboheme said...

A, gavau litų tai jei viskas klostysis gerai planuosiu kelionę pas tave. missed you too <3