Blog Crush: The Golden Diamonds

October 26, 2010

I am very excited for opportunity to introduce you to the first fashion blogger in Moldova -  Doina. I'm 100% sure that this girl will hit the blog world, so hurry up to follow  The Golden Diamonds!

 

FULL NAME: Doina Ciobanu
HOMETOWN: Chisinau, Moldova
BLOGGING SINCE: June 2010
BLOG: The Golden Diamonds 

1) Why did you start blogging and whats your favourite thing about it? I started blogging because I really loved fashion and wanted to do something in the fashion industry, to be a part of it. Moreover I wanted to do something new for me and my country. It was really exciting to start blogging, knowing you would be the first one who does it. I feel that I've become a lot more addicted to fashion than I was when I started my blog, because now my online diary is a MUST do. My readers really make me really happy, i think they're one of my favorite things about blogging.
2) How would you describe your style? It is hard to be described, it's more just a mix of things I like and enjoy, but if to try to define it, it will be more 'casual chic'
3) What are three pieces you’d hate to live without and why? I don't think I have 3pieces, the only thing I can't live whitout is shoes. Shoes are my total obsession and I really can't imagine myself without heels.

 

4) Who and/or what inspires your style? I don't really have a source of inspiration. I'm usually inspired by dreams, history, art and music.
5) What are a few of your favorite blogs? My favorites are Chicmuse, Fashion Toast and Stylescrapbook
6) What’s the story behind your blog’s name? There is really no interesting story, I found it really difficult. I think it just describes myself, because according to the horoscope diamonds are my talisman, and I love them very much too. Gold is the most stunning metal, it looks very elegant and chic, so that is how I came to The Golden Diamonds.

7) Where do you love to go shopping (special spots, flea markets, or other haunts)? I've recently moved to the Uk, but before that I had lived in Moldova. I couldn't find anything for me, so it was really difficult. I used to shop online, but a lot of online shops don't ship to Moldova, in this case I went shopping with my family to Milan, Barcelona or Bucharest. Now I still love to shop online, and my favorite websites are: Farfetch, Net-a-Porter, LuisaViaRoma, Zara (online shopping available only in certain countries) and Solestruck.
8) Do you have any advice for other bloggers out there?
Don't be afraid, the most difficult is to start and keep it for the first months, then it just goes by itself and everything you have is to enjoy it. Good luck!

6 comments:

Mallroad247 said...

Internet Discount Shopping is simple as you hear: you stay in comfort of your own home and make purchases adding that you save time and a lot of money.

Anonymous said...

she is very beautiful
xxx

coffeeholic said...

tokiji grazute :)

ohsoboheme said...

tikrai taip:)

studded lashes. said...

wow, jos blog'e praledau vos ne valanda. Nereali! :)

Anonymous said...

Today's bride to think about numerous salmon or green [url=http://www.wdess.com/wedding-dresses_c1]Cheap Wedding Dresses[/url] steak? D.J. live band? White sheath or princess prom dresses? However, until 1900, the bride to be is lucky if she knew her husband's name, she said, "I besides didn't, she chose her husband, but she didn't choose her dress, her parents. They didn't spend a lot of time and cash on her clothes, only to make her stand out. Contrarily, they are more concerned with and prosperity [url=http://www.wdess.com/special-occasion-dresses_c3]Occasion Dresses[/url], QUELLE surprise! T save large sums of dowry. Rhyme "something old, new things, something borrowed, blue, and a silver sixpence in their shoe" came from the Victorian era. Traditionally, the "old stuff", can be a happily wife for the bride gently with garters. The "something" may be anything, but it is synonymous with the long run. The bride's family by her "something borrowed" to indicate their love And "something blue" refers to the fidelity and commitment [url=http://www.wdess.com/a-line-wedding-dresses_c5]A line Wedding Dresses 2013[/url]. For instance, in ancient Israel the bride was wearing a cordon bleu in their hair, symbolic of their loyalty.