Pages

spalio 08, 2010

More tequila

I feel realy guilty for not posting for whole week. So to redeem guilt I'm gonna show you some pics and tell one 'secret'. This week my mom went to the thrift store and bought 2 really cool things for me: black velvet originally from vero moda and cozy, warm knitwear. She paid for it 7 LTL! 7LTL!!! It's a bargain! Also I bought new nail polish which looks exactly like Chanel Jade one. All in all, my life is boring as always and I have nothing to do.

Have a nice weekend! I'll try to state updated. xx

 

5 komentarai:

coffeeholic rašė...

kaai pavydziu ;D

Deimantė rašė...

Labai lauksim naujų post'ų :))

Simona rašė...

Kur pirkai tą nagų laką kur panašus į Chanel Jade?

rednails rašė...

as irgi noriu chanel jade :/

ohsoboheme rašė...

rednails, simona - nagų laką pirkau eurokos, pavadinimas 'GS' :)

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign