This girl has been my style inspiration since I first saw her at lookbook. Each look of her gets into main page and everybody's loving her style. It's time to learn more about this 19 years old fashionista Michèle!
1) Tell us a little bit about yourself and where you live. So, my name is Michèle and I live in a very small village near St. Gallen, Switzerland. With very small I mean less then 500 residents I guess. I'm in an eduction to a graphic designer and would like to be a stylist, designer, photographer or something like that later. I like going out with my friends, making party and doing things everybody in my age likes to do I guess. :)
2) Why did you start blogging and what's you're favourite thing about it? I have lookbook now since august or july and about one or two months ago someone asked me why I don't have a blog, she'd like to read it. I thought about that a short time and then I decided to start a blog. At the beginning I was not sure if would do that long time or if I'll stop blogging after a short time, because I thought I don't find enough things to blog about. But now I really love it and so I'll continue. There is no favorite thing, I just like write about fashion and so on, and I'm happy when people like it!
3) Describe your personal style and its influences/inspiration. I would say my style is very variable, it depends on my mood! Sometimes I like to dress girly with a dress and pumps and sometimes I like to dress more casual with long shirt and boots.. But I think mostly I dress very simple, because you can't dress too eccentric here in Switzerland. The fashion scene here is so poor, you can't believe it! If you dress a bit different then the others they'll talk about you behind your back and they'll judge you. I always try to find a way to dress how I like but not too eccentric. You know what I mean?
4) What is your favorite era of style? I don't have a favorite era of style. I like so many things and honestly I don't really know what was worn in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and so on. haha
5) What can't you live without? I can't live without my family, my friends and without my clothes of course ;) And also I can't live without hope, love and friendship.
6)Your favourite blogs or other web reads you look at daily? Honestly I don't read any blogs.. Sometimes I read a few single blogs, but not daily. I check out lookbook every day, that's it! :)
7) Favourite designers/labels or places to shop? I don't got that thing with designers! I think you don't have to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for one designer piece! It just matters if it looks good or not, brand does really not matter. But to answer your question: I love Jeffrey Campbell and Christian Louboutin as shoe designers and have to own a pair of their shoes when I'm older and earn more money. My favorite store is H&M, because I love the clothes they have and I think the price is ok!
8) What would you wish to new fashion bloggers?
I wish you a lot of followers, haha ;)