You are the ever-living ghost of what once was

November 20, 2010

Yesterday I finally got back from the hospital. I'm going wear contact lenses from now on. So I’m really excited because it's new experience for me. In the morning I went to second hand shops and I bought a very nice camel jacket, which sleeves are too short for me but I'm going to wrap them up. Also in the second hand shop I saw very very very beautiful striped tunic/dress with golden buttons and pockets. I really wanted to buy it but it was too expensive for a second hand garment, I think I'm going to save some money first... From now on I can use computer only for 2 hours because of my eyes so sorry for my lack of posts.

I am currently deciding whether I should cut my hair like Abbey in this Chanel f/w campaign or not . Little help, please?

Have a nice weekend:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nekirpk :)

coffeeholic said...

net nebandyk ;D

morningcoffee said...

jokiu būdu!

whichlid said...

I think you should try smth new if you want. It's fun and maybe you find smth new that fits to you perfectly. :)

ohsoboheme said...

whichlid, i'm thinking the same:) hair can grow back quickly.