Pages

gruodžio 03, 2010

Blog Crush: Trini-G.

Continuing on blog crush category today I suggest you to follow Trini's blog. Fascinating spanish girl stands out not only with her clothing but with ability to connect classical and bohemian styles. Perfect example.

FULL NAME: Trinidad González

HOMETOWN:Santiago de Chile (currently living in Madrid)

BLOGGING SINCE: 2006

BLOG: Trini-G.

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself and where do you live. I'm originally from Santiago de Chile but a little more than 3 years ago I moved to Madrid to study fashion is my passion que, and has been since forever. I'm Into Photography ook now so I'm learning about it too, I'm just starting with photography so I'm not very good at it yet, but I promise to get better so I can post pictures Taken by me in my Blog. I studied fashion design in Both Santiago and later in Madrid I studied photography and fashion styling. I would like to have my own brand of clothing some day.

2) Why did you start blogging and what's you're favourite thing about it? I started blogging in fotolog actually when it was just about posting pictures with friends. The moment I started I fast got lots of visitors and comments but they were all about my clothes and fashion sense. I never intended for it to be about my clothing, but it inevitably turned into that. Later fotolog started to get boring so I started blogging in blogspot, and now in my own webpage.
The thing I like most about it is how inevitably you interact with lot's of people around the world, and also the part when you log in to update and notice you have recieved lots of lovely comments specially the ones where they tell me what an inspiration I am to them in fashion terms. It really makes my day to think that I've inspired someone even if it is just to get dressed.

3) Describe your personal style and its influences/inspiration. I always have trouble describing my personal style, I don't think I should be the one to do it, but I think its pretty feminine and down to earth, and very personal indeed.
I get inspiration from the 60's a lot, I love that era of fashion. Also I get inspiration from some of my favorite movies: Lolita, The House of the Spirits, Marie Antoinette are just some of the many that each time I watch they keep inspiring me.

4) What can't you live without? Basic black ballet flats. I have a pair from Chanel which I use a lot, and then lots of different versions of a classic black ballet flat from different stores, such as one with  straps, with silver toe/point, with jewelry, with a bow etc.

5) Your favorite blogs or other web reads you look at daily?  I like JakandJil, Style and the City and The Sartorialist, I like street-style blogs in general specially when they feature kids, mature women or men its so amazing to see people with style, true style at any age.

6) Favorite designers/labels or places to shop? Chanel would be my favorite hands down. I also like Marni, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu and Marc Jacobs. I do shop a lot at Topshop, Zara, and Shopbop.com.

 

7) Something about yourself most people don't know? I'm into cooking. I love to cook. I think I'm pretty good at it because I receive lots of compliments whenever I do it.

8) What would you wish to lithuanian fashion bloggers? Lots of love! And I wish to know lithuanian bloggers, specially streetstyle blogs. So if there's a lithuanian street-style blog reading this please write to me with your link I'd love to check your blog out!


7 komentarai:

Anonimiškas rašė...

she is beyond cute

coffeeholic rašė...

her srtyle is pretty cute :)

martienna rašė...

i like ur blog ! :)
is fantastic ! :D
i very like ur notes !
more more !!


if you want follow me and write comment :**

Anonimiškas rašė...

looooove!

Manmeet Sachdev rašė...

love the outfits!!!

Mary Wilson rašė...

Another Great Post . LOve it

http://www.humbara.com

Von Salvado rašė...

I bought quality clothes and shoes I super love at https://www.justfor5pounds.com

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign