Pages

gruodžio 30, 2010

It's not over if you still believe

This year are coming to an end. New Year's eve outfit is already chosen, music is on and so I thought of doing "best of 2010" post which already did A. I must say that this year was full of new expierences: I created this blog, fell in love with fashion, wrote my very first article and etc. I hope next year will bring some new changes and I wish it for you too:)

Newest blog crush - Raspberry and red

Prettiest new model - Daphne Groenveld


Style to follow - Ruby Aldridge

Biggest cravings

- Celine Boston bag

- Chloe Darla tote

The most read entry on this blog - Blog Crush: Trini-G.

The most of readers lives in

- Lithuania 7.853

- USA 537

- UK 533

So I hope to see you next year! Kisses.


1 komentaras:

coffeeholic rašė...

labai patiko irasas :) ♥

Sek mane:

Copyright @ Oh So Boheme. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign