My whole life waiting for the right time

December 02, 2010


Quick post before going to bed. Above are two jackets I bought them from second-hand shop, in real life they look better but it's just poor camera quality. They both cost me 10LTL. Maybe one day I'll get better pics of them...
Excuse me for being very bad blogger lately but I'm not in the blogging mood. Now I'm writing huge article about how to buy a handbag as a present and I feel very tired + I got cold, it's like the 3d time this year.
P.S Have you noticed new icon in the right? I recommend you to visit www.le-madame.lt.
Currently listening to The Hurts-Stay.

4 comments:

coffeeholic said...

tas tamsiai melynas labai labai grazus :)

morningcoffee said...

Ieškojau sau švarko secondhand'uose, tai už nutampytus klaikios kokybės švarkus jie užsiprašo 30-70 Lt. KAIP SUGEBI RAST TOKIŲ GĖRYBIŲ UŽ TOKIĄ KAINĄ?? :>

ohsoboheme said...

morningcoffe, viskas priklauso nuo sekmes, ta sviesu svarka radau humanoj kai viskas kainavo 5LTL, o tas tamsiai melynas is pradziu vienam second-hande kainavo 10lt ir galvoju, na kaip devetam tai perbrangu:D o kita diena atejau ir buvo uz puse kainos:D pas mus mieste tiesiog geri second-handai:}

Von Salvado said...

I purchased a hat at https://www.justfor5pounds.com It is so stylish!