Only thing we have on is the radio

January 06, 2011

Wowow, first post of the year! I didn't tell you guys, but yesterday me and my friend Lily did a little photo-shoot. As we called it was the fail photo-shoot. I tried to make her look like ballerina, we even had a real ballerina shoes. Yes, inspiration came from movie "Black Swan", but I couldn't resist, this movie somehow hypnotized me. I already saw it twice and I recommend you to see it if you haven't already! Anyways here are some pictures from behind the photo-shoot.

Vogue UK Feb2005

Vogue Germany Dec2010

Our mess


And coffee for finale!

Stay tuned, guys! xx

3 comments:

morningcoffee said...

Yay!! Can't wait. I love your photoshoots so much! ♥

ohsoboheme said...

guess what? i love u too!<3

coffeeholic said...

Gemma kooks grozis <33
ir as laukiu laukiu ♥♥