BLOG CRUSH: Mona is a Pirate

March 24, 2011

Beautiful, stylish and clever. Three words what came to my mind when I was talking with blogger from Belgium - Mona. She started her blog few months ago - but I have no doubt it's going to be super successful! Learn more about this nineteen years old fashionista.

FULL NAME: Mona L.

HOMETOWN: Brussels, Belgium

BLOG: Mona is a Pirate

BLOGGING SINCE: January 2011

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself and where do you live. I'm a medical student from Brussels, Belgium. I'm 19, almost 20. My passions are fashion, medicine and French literature.

2) Why did you start blogging and what's you're favorite thing about it? Because I love fashion and I wanted to share my style with other people. It's really a passion, nothing more, so it's the only thing I expect is that people like what I do, so I'm always glad when I have good feedbacks.

3) Describe your personal style and its influences/inspiration. I don't know! I would say I finally have one, and it took me years to figure out what I love and what suits me. I like the British style, I think it's the craziest. There are no rules, I like it. My inspirations would be rock'n'roll, definitely, minimalism, and fashion bloggers. I also visit Topshop and Zara's online store quite often, the clothes always inspire me.

4) What is your favorite era of style? The 90's!

5) What can't you live without? My cats.

6) Your favourite blogs or other web reads you look at daily? I love leblogdebetty, Seaofshoes, theblondesalad, fashionsquad, Garance Doré,... There are so many!

7) Favorite designers/labels or places to shop? I love vintage shops, I think they are a my gold. I found a lot of designers there. I always love Zara, Forever 21, Topshop, New Look, All Saints and Urban Outfitters.

8) Something about yourself most people don't know? I play violin, haha!

9) What would you wish to Lithuanian fashion bloggers? Have fun, and enjoy it as much as possible, we only have one life to spend!x

xxo

5 comments:

coffeeholic said...

lovely style :)

catarina said...

She's gorgeous and has got a wonderful style!

Anonymous said...

beautiful girl!

Melissanh said...

great blog!
i follow :)

R. said...

Great interview and blog :)